27 September 2012

Today's Nails: Essie Nail Polish in Penny Talk

I'm so sorry its a bit blurry but I thought my photos were done and took the polish off before realising its blurry! Next time I wear the polish, I'll change the picture! SORRY!

Today I'm wearing Essie Nail Polish in Penny Talk. This is the third and final nail polish which I received for my 21st Birthday from my sister Emma and is just as fab as the other two (which can be read about HERE and HERE).

The shade is a pinky copper metallic type polish - its got a lot of sparkle in it and is very reflective on the nails. In some lights its a pink and more subtle and others its a very strong copper colour - that's something I love about a varnish that different lighting can give your nails a whole different look.

The polish itself gives an interesting look but the wear is very disappointing. I would recommend two coats and a top coat at least, because even then it seemed to chip like mad within only a few days which was not like any of my previous experiences with Essie products. I had to keep touching it up everyday after that which is super frustrating and such a time waster when you're busy!

Overall, I'd give this polish a 6/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment