02 July 2012

Scarlett Hearts

I'm a bit of a Potter nerd - love the books and the films - and this necklace just really gets me excited! Who wouldn't want their very own golden snitch on a chain? Perhaps it'll bring good luck?

I discovered Scarlett Hearts online a few months ago and wanted to share the brand with you all and some of my fave pieces from their collections. Above and below, I've posted pics of my favourite pieces from the store with a little note as to why I love it so much - maybe it will inspire you to take a look at their site too?

I'm an absolute necklace fanatic - whether its an intricate piece on a simple chain or a bold statement necklace I love perusing them - and the necklaces on this site are just so simple and stylish yet statement all at the same time. Saying that, I'm pretty picky about what I buy but there is literally nothing in the collection that I don't like. The prices are so reasonable too - especially considering how tiny and intricate they are. I also love that because they aren't a huge high street brand that you're not really likely to run into someone who's rocking it too - nothing worse than two people wearing the same piece at the same time! 

What are you favourite pieces from the Scarlett Hearts shop? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments! I'm planning on purchasing a few pieces from the store this week and will of course share my thoughts on them with you in a follow-up blog post when they are delivered so check back soon!


I can absolutely imagine wearing this layered up with other necklaces for a boho-chic summer look. Paired with a simple tank top and some shorts - what could be better?

I've blogged about my love of turquoise jewelry many, many times before and I love this. The little hint of turquoise is so subtle which makes it perfect for summer.


Horn necklaces are so in right now and to see one in this cute nudey/pink colour is fab. Would again be nice layered with other necklaces or on the long chain as a statement piece with a body-con summer dress or in your bikini on the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment