09 May 2012

Mini Spring Haul

I've never done a haul post before but I brought a few bits and bobs in the pouring rain in town this morning so thought I'd share them. I visited Boots, Superdrug, H&M, New Look, Topshop and more but not too many clothes caught my eye (at least none that were within my price range). I did pick up 6 pieces though and was excited to see that there is now an Essie stand in my local Boots - YAY -  I love Essie Nail Polishes! 

Anyway... here's what I brought! Let me know what products you've picked up recently in the comments below!


The brush itself is very soft and the handle is quite nice too with the thinner end for the crease brush and the thicker end for the blending brush. At only £1.99 I thought it was a steal!

Its quite a big brush for your eyeshadow - but again, its very soft and I hope will give a nice smooth finish when applying eyeshadow! Again, it was £1.99 so pretty cheap if you ask me.


I can't find these sunglasses online but I love the shape of this style of sunnies and haven't got this tortoise style colour so thought I'd give them a go. These were £5.99 which was reasonable too - I try to make my sunglasses last for a season and then I'll just buy another pair next year!


I've heard and read a lot about this nail varnish and when I saw they had one bottle left at Superdrug, I knew it was a sign! Swatched it briefly on a nail when I got home and the consistency is very thin - took four coats to get to opaque but I will do a full review soon!

I can't find this colour online anywhere but I like the metallic look and have had good past experiences with Accessorize cosmetic products, so thought I'd give their nail polishes a try!

It was three for two on cosmetics in Superdrug and I'd already found two nail varnishes I really liked and this bottle looked really nice! Did a quick swatch on a nail when I got home and this is a very glitter heavy nail polish with not that much colour so I think this'll end up being a glittery topcoat to a base colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment