25 March 2012

VO5 'Nourish Me Truly' Shampoo [Review]



After my experience with the 'V05 Give Me Moisture Shampoo' (a review of which you can read HERE), I thought I'd try 'V05's Nourish Me Truly Shampoo'.

As I've said in previous shampoo reviews, I don't think that my hair really fits into any of the categories that V05 have created but went for the 'Nourish Me Truly' as it seemed like a great product to make my hair feel more alive and full of volume and the Give Me Moisture seemed to work brilliantly.

I presume that making the great smells of this range of products was one of the top priorities when they were produced because this shampoo smells fabulous. I have found with this shampoo that the smell isn't as strong as the "Give Me Moisture" and it doesn't linger as long on your hair but it does make the shower smell fab!

This shampoo hasn't made quite as much impact on my hair as the Give Me Moisture shampoo did. I don't know if thats because my hair had already been introduced to V05 Products or because its not as damaged as I thought but it hasn't really transformed my hair in anyway. I've tried alternating between this shampoo and the Give Me Moisture but that didn't seem to do anything either so perhaps I'll try another one of their collection once this one runs out.

Next time you're in town or in need of a new bottle of shampoo, trying one of the new V05 shampoos and conditioners would definitely be worth your while!

No comments:

Post a Comment