09 February 2012

Beauty Favourites: Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer


I'm almost at the end of my Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer so thought I would blog a little review about it.

I own the concealer in soft honey (102) which is a more tan colour with a hint of yellowy/orange as I have slightly yellow skin. I have found the product to be very blendable - hiding dark lines, spots, blemishes and more with ease. The consistency is a little thick for my liking but it does work well so I would probably buy it again!  The packaging is great with a wind-up and down tube like a lipstick, the product keeps well within it and hasn't melted or changed in anyway over the time I've had it. The concealer also lasted ages and stays on all day which is great too!

The Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer is still available to purchase online (although with different number codes for shades) on the Rimmel Website and of course at your local drugstore. I know I'll be popping into town later this week to buy another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment