07 January 2012

Winter Wardrobe Staple: Chunky Flat Ankle Boots


Having a great pair of Chunky Fall Boots is definately a wardrobe staple for me - its great to have something to pick from which is stylish and uber practical for the cold (and wet!) winter weather. I often pair these types of boot with a girly mini dress and leggings as it gives them a rockier, quirkier edge!

I have been meaning to do a post about these boots for a long time but needed to find the time for someone to take the photos for me! I wear these Tesco Biker boots in a few different ways (as pictured below) - I fold down the top of the boots to reveal the fur and I also unzip them part way in order to make them more oversized and slouchy. They look fabulous with leggings or tights, although I have worn them with other outfits and they work okay. These boots are still available to purchase online (in a different colour) HERE.

There are loads of designer boots like this which I would love to own one day but for now, I'll stick with my Tesco ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment