06 January 2012

Looks I Love: Demi Lovato

For an appearance on Extra in LA, Demi wore an Isabel Marant Fringe Dress, Christian Louboutin Maggie Pumps and Linda Farrow Mickey Glasses.

For this edition of Looks I Love, I'm profiling Demi Lovato.  I think that Demi knows exactly what clothes and styles suit her figure and dresses appropriately for that! She mixes celeb glam (with her seeming obsession with Louboutins) with a fun, flirty, rocker chick style which works really well. My particular favourite is the white dress outfit above as I think it shows off her curves to the fullest and is fun, summery and flirty too. 

I think she is a great rolemodel for women having overcome her difficulties with eating disorders and to me she portrays a more accurate image of who women should look like. What do you think of Demi's style and fashion choices? Let me know in the comments below!


Alongside Selena Gomez at MTV's New Year's Eve Party in Times Square, New York, Demi wore a Chagoury Couture Black Lace Dress and Christian Louboutin black Peeptoes.


During an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in October, Demi rocked black Christian Louboutin ankle booties, a fun black cross print mini dress, MuuBaa leather jacket, tortoise sunglasses and a black hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment