27 November 2011

Free People Holiday Lookbook

Lookbooks are great inspiration for seasonal fashion and I find Free People's monthly lookbooks particularly influential to my personal style. The outfits are always perfectly put together with the items a mixture of eclectic, fun and seasonally appropriate pieces. The way that the whole sites look is changed to match the lookbooks themes each season and the features provide such inspiration just makes me love this brand even more.

I really wish there were Free People stores in the UK but for now shipping items in from America and via ASOS will have to do! Some of the pieces are at the higher end of the price range for me but the items I have purchased have been worth every penny.

To showcase Free People, I've picked some of my favourite outfits from this month's lookbook - I hope these will inspire you as much as they have me!

No comments:

Post a Comment